Cincinnati Scholarship Information
2017 Greater Cincinnati Scholarship Applicant Criteria
Please take a moment to review the following criteria in order to ensure you are eligible
- Preference will be given to those applicants who live or work in the following eight counties: Dearborn (Indiana), Hamilton (Ohio), Butler (Ohio), Warren (Ohio), Clermont (Ohio), Campbell (Kentucky), Kenton (Kentucky), Boone (Kentucky).
- Applicants should be working towards obtaining or maintaining their CAE (Certified Association Executive) certification.
- Applicant must have demonstrated “need” for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be an association or AMC executive (not an industry partner or consultant member).
- Applicant must be a current ASAE member.
- Applicant must not be currently registered for ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Exposition.
In addition to meeting these criteria, applicant must agree to the following terms:
- The Greater Cincinnati Association Executives Scholarship will cover registration fees only.
- Applicant is responsible for costs associated with obtaining a passport if necessary, all transportation & food outside of what the conference provides, hotel fees, and all incidentals.
- If applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, you must submit a written cancellation notification to firstname.lastname@example.org, to avoid being responsible for a no-show fee of $599 to cover associated costs, and transfers to colleagues are not permitted;
- There are a limited number of scholarships available per year.
- Award is limited to only one recipient per organization per year.
- Scholarship winners are determined based upon need.
- If there are more than 5 applicants in any specific year that have applied prior to the application deadline then the persons within the organization will need to demonstrate financial need based upon the following criteria: staff size, organization's budget, and membership size.
- Preference will also be given to organizations that demonstrate a clear communication plan by which the scholarship winner will share conference learning with their staff/organization upon returning from the ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition.