Small Staff Scholarship Information
2017 Small Staff Scholarship Applicant Criteria
Please take a moment to review the below criteria to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must not have received a scholarship for the 2015 or 2016 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition;
- Applicant must be an association or AMC executive from an organization with 9 or fewer full-time employees, (not an industry partner or consultant member);
- Applicant must have been an ASAE member for at least one year and have a current membership; and
- Applicant must not be currently registered for ASAE's Annual Meeting & Exposition.
Applicant must agree to the following:
- ASAE is responsible for covering meeting registration fees;
- Applicant is responsible for costs associated with obtaining a passport if necessary, housing, all transportation outside of conference shuttles, food, and incidentals;
- ASAE has secured a reduced room rate for scholarship recipients of $120 per night plus taxes within ASAE's room block (information will follow - specific hotels are not guaranteed, placement is assigned by ASAE where a scholarship rate has been provided). Deadline to secure hotel reservations: June 20;
- Scholarship recipients are required to make a minimum of six exhibitor appointments (25 mins each) over the two days the expo hall is open. (The hall is open a total of seven (7) hours);
- If awarded a scholarship, the participant agrees to participate in the ExperienceGuru program, an ASAE project that involves completing multiple short surveys regarding your experiences as an attendee at the ASAE Annual Meeting, over the course of the three days. [Awardees will receive a more comprehensive explanation of this project prior to arriving onsite.]
- There are 25 scholarships available; applicants who have never before received a scholarship will be given priority over those who have previously received scholarships;
- If applicant received a 2015 or 2016 scholarship, he/she is not eligible to receive a scholarship in 2017.
- Award is limited to only one recipient per organization.
- If applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, you must submit a written cancellation notification to email@example.com, to avoid being responsible for a no-show fee of $599 to cover associated costs, and transfers to colleagues are not permitted;