New, innovative, and engaging learning formats await you. Whether you’re looking for introductory learning on new-to-you topics or are hunting for strategic approaches to current challenges, you’ll find the learning you’re looking for at this year’s ASAE Annual Meeting.
A variety of session types puts you in control of your own development with options for inspiration, peer learning, in-depth exploration, and hands-on training across a wide-range of subjects. Taught by some of the most innovative, inspiring and creative leaders in the industry, you’ll keep your skill set competitive and fresh.
- Keynote: world-class experts inspire by sharing unique experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
- Express Learning: talks that explore a single idea and llustrate practical tips through story telling in just 20 min.
- Learning Lab: a blend of lecture based instruction, case studies, peer learning and interaction.
- Game Changer: thought leaders from diverse perspectives share revolutionary ideas and actions.
- Deep Dive: in-depth development of skills and abilities featuring high levels of interactivity.
- Panel Discussion: diverse conversation around a broad topic with facilitated audience Q&A.
- Edutainment: creative and experiential formats like Ignite, StorySlam, or Improv that inspire and refresh.
- Certificate Program: intensive hands-on training to develop abilities in a defined subject area.
- Workshop: in-depth practical instruction to enhance capabilities and critical skills.
As you explore all the new, innovative education offered at the 2016 ASAE Annual Meeting, focus in on what is most relevant and beneficial to you by looking for the icons identifying the level of learning you’re looking for.
- Foundational: focus on awareness and factual recall; appropriate for those with limited experience of the subject area seeking introductory understanding of the content areas.
- Applied: focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply, or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications to master concepts.
- Strategic: focus on application and implementation of highly technical or detailed topics; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise.