Become An Exhibitor
About the ASAE Annual Meeting:
As the veritable Who's Who of the association industry, the ASAE Annual Meeting & Expo is the place to see and be seen by association industry buyers! Each year ASAE's Annual Meeting attracts 6,000+ Association Professionals and Industry Partners for a 3-day conference and tradeshow chock full of learning, networking and entertainment opportunities.
Thank you for your participation at the 2019 ASAE Annual Meeting in Columbus, OH. We hope to see you in 2020 in Las Vegas, NV, August 8 - 11, 2020 at the Mandalay Bay. The 2020 prospectus will be available in late Fall of 2020. Have interest in participating in 2020? Join our interest list below
Paying for your booth by check or sharing a 10x10 booth with another organization? Download the PDF version of the ASAE Exhibitor Contract, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in exhibiting with us at ASAE's 2019 Annual Meeting & Exposition in Columbus, Ohio, August 10-13, but still have a few questions contact ASAE with directly via the Expo Hotline at 202.626.2805.
2019 Show Dates: August 10-13, 2019
Location: Columbus, OH
Exhibitor Move-in: August 9 & 10
A total of 7 exclusive expo hours with no overlap on Sunday, August 11 and Monday, August 12!
Stats About Our Attendees from the 2018:
- Total Attendance: 6,092
- Executives: 3,554
- Exhibitors: 2,120
- Other: 418 (includes Staff, Press, City Volunteers, Vendors, Spouse/Guests)
- 450 exhibiting companies
- 713 booths on the floor
- Ratio of 63% buyers vs. 37% sellers
- 28% were first-time attendees
- 73% of attendees are final decision makers or have significant influence when it comes to purchasing products or services
Online Booth Selection Key Dates:
- Lottery (pre-sale) Invitation to RSVP (sent to past exhibitors and interest list): November 2018
- Lottery RSVP Deadline: December 14, 2018
- Lottery - Exhibit Selection: January 30 & 31
- General Exhibit Sales Open: February 4, 2019
2019 Booth Rates:
|Booth Size||Pre–Lottery Pricing||Post–Lottery Pricing|
*Cost is per exhibiting company.
To determine pricing for additional sizes, use the cost per 10x10 and multiply by the number of booths you desire.
Booth Selection Lottery Info:
The actual online booth selection lottery took place on January 30th & 31st. The RSVP email was sent out to all 2018 exhibitors and those that signed up on the 2019 interest list starting in November.
Groups and Blocks:
If you want to ensure your booth is next to another company, you will need to complete a group/block form. These will become available once the Lottery Invitation is sent in November.
Included in a 2019 Exhibit Booth:
- Seven exclusive, non-competing exhibit hours.
- One full ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition registration and the opportunity to purchase up to three additional full conference registrations (Expo Hall only badges are not available).
- Access to all ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition educational offerings and opening and closing networking events.
- Pre- and post-show mailing lists including attendee demographics.
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory, including a 25-word description on multiple platforms including: the event website, mobile app, and printed onsite guide* (upgrades available).
- Recognition in ASAE Annual Meeting preliminary brochure*.
- Visibility within the live online floor plan with link to your company website.
- Ability for conference attendees to schedule one-on-one appointments with you.
- Exclusive access to the Business Connection Lounge, which includes open seating and private meeting rooms.
- 2019 “We’re Exhibiting” logo to use in your marketing and post on your website.
- Standard 8' high pipe and drape back wall with 3' high draped side rails.
- Standard 7'' x 44'' identification sign for linear booths.
Cancellation/Downsizing of Booth Space Policy: All requests for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space, the Exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space: If written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or before February 15, 2019, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee of $150; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after February 16, 2019 but before April 12, 2019, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibit fee (not just the deposit) plus a $150 processing fee; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after April 13, 2019, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibit fee. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this Agreement and regardless of any re-sale of booth space cancelled by Exhibitor.
If exhibit booth space is reduced, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in the cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before February 15, 2019; if written notice is received on or after February 16, 2019 but before April 12, 2019, a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing April 13, 2019, exhibitors requesting reductions in space will receive no refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any Exhibitor after downsizing of space.
As always, if we can be of assistance in any way, please email email@example.com or call 202.626.2805.