Become An Exhibitor
About the ASAE Annual Meeting:
As the veritable Who's Who of the association industry, the ASAE Annual Meeting & Expo is the place to see and be seen by association industry buyers! Each year ASAE's Annual Meeting attracts 6,000+ Association Professionals and Industry Partners for a 3-day conference and tradeshow chock full of learning, networking and entertainment opportunities. We hope you'll join us in Columbus in 2019 and attend the highlight of year for the association industry!
Paying for your booth by check or sharing a 10x10 booth with another organization? Download the PDF version of the ASAE Exhibitor Contract, and submit to email@example.com.
Interested in exhibiting with us at ASAE's 2019 Annual Meeting & Exposition in Columbus, Ohio, August 10-13, but still have a few questions contact ASAE with directly via the Expo Hotline at 202.626.2805.
2019 Show Dates: August 10-13, 2019
Location: Columbus, OH
Exhibitor Move-in: August 9 & 10
A total of 7 exclusive expo hours with no overlap on Sunday, August 11 and Monday, August 12!
Stats About Our Attendees from the 2018:
- Total Attendance: 6,092
- Executives: 3,554
- Exhibitors: 2,120
- Other: 418 (includes Staff, Press, City Volunteers, Vendors, Spouse/Guests)
- 450 exhibiting companies
- 713 booths on the floor
- Ratio of 63% buyers vs. 37% sellers
- 28% were first-time attendees
- 73% of attendees are final decision makers or have significant influence when it comes to purchasing products or services
Online Booth Selection Key Dates:
- Lottery (pre-sale) Invitation to RSVP (sent to past exhibitors and interest list): November 2018
- Lottery RSVP Deadline: December 14, 2018
- Lottery - Exhibit Selection: January 30 & 31
- General Exhibit Sales Open: February 4, 2019
2019 Booth Rates:
|Booth Size||Pre–Lottery Pricing||Post–Lottery Pricing|
*Cost is per exhibiting company.
To determine pricing for additional sizes, use the cost per 10x10 and multiply by the number of booths you desire.
Booth Selection Lottery Info:
The actual online booth selection lottery took place on January 30th & 31st. The RSVP email was sent out to all 2018 exhibitors and those that signed up on the 2019 interest list starting in November.
Groups and Blocks:
If you want to ensure your booth is next to another company, you will need to complete a group/block form. These will become available once the Lottery Invitation is sent in November.
Included in a 2019 Exhibit Booth:
- Seven exclusive, non-competing exhibit hours.
- One full ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition registration and the opportunity to purchase up to three additional full conference registrations (Expo Hall only badges are not available).
- Access to all ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition educational offerings and opening and closing networking events.
- Pre- and post-show mailing lists including attendee demographics.
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory, including a 25-word description on multiple platforms including: the event website, mobile app, and printed onsite guide* (upgrades available).
- Recognition in ASAE Annual Meeting preliminary brochure*.
- Visibility within the live online floor plan with link to your company website.
- Ability for conference attendees to schedule one-on-one appointments with you.
- Exclusive access to the Business Connection Lounge, which includes open seating and private meeting rooms.
- 2019 “We’re Exhibiting” logo to use in your marketing and post on your website.
- Standard 8' high pipe and drape back wall with 3' high draped side rails.
- Standard 7'' x 44'' identification sign for linear booths.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing to ASAE. A full refund of all payments, minus a $150 processing fee, will be granted upon written notice received by February 15, 2019. A 50% refund of total exhibit space fees (not just the initial deposit), minus a $150 processing fee, will be granted upon written notice received between February 15, 2019 and April 12, 2019. Commencing April 13, 2019, no refunds will be made.
As always, if we can be of assistance in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.626.2805.