Become An Exhibitor
ANNOUNCING… MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENGAGE AT #ASAE21!
Join us in Dallas this year, to help educate our association and nonprofit executives with your showcased solutions to today’s challenges - boost market awareness for your brand, and gain valuable insights about your customers’ needs, all while generating valuable leads!
2020 has proven to be challenging for all of us. This year, ASAE has created Industry Partner Engagement Opportunities! Now, more than ever, there was a need to create new avenues for business partner support and engagement. For those unable to travel at this time, we’ve got you covered! Sign up to learn about the alternate Virtual Engagement Opportunities.
Let us know how your company will choose to participate for #ASAE21 this year, so we can start getting you all the right information you need. Click any button of your choosing to get started!
WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR RSVP FOR ONLINE BOOTH LOTTERY? CLICK HERE!
- Lottery is for onsite booth placements at the in-person conference
- EXTENDED! Official Online Lottery will now be held March 24 & 25
- 2021 Booth Rates can be found HERE
- RSVP Invitation will be emailed first
- Lottery details will follow shortly thereafter, to the contact email provided in the RSVP Invite
- All Lottery RSVP's require a $2,500 deposit to participate, which gets applied to the total booth costs based on your selection during the lottery
- Interested in forming a Group/Block of contingent space on the exhibit floor? Download this form today!
- Includes one complimentary full conference booth staff registration with every purchase and the opportunity to purchase additional
- In the event that the face-to-face 2021 ASAE Annual Meeting and Expo is cancelled and transitions to a fully virtual conference, exhibitor booth refunds will be granted in full.
- View all In Person Exhibiting Rules and Regulations HERE
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ATTENDING THE MEETING IN DALLAS WITHOUT A BOOTH
- Offer limited to first 30 companies only
- Each participating company will receive two Industry Partner registrations
- Access to one-on-one Appointments during designated times
- Opportunity will become available in March for purchase with full payment required
- Visit this page for additional details
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VIRTUAL ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Limit of 25 Virtual Booths Available
- Demo opportunities
- Thought Leadership opportunities
- Learn more HERE
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event that the face-to-face 2021 ASAE Annual Meeting and Expo is cancelled and transitions to a fully virtual conference, exhibitor booth refunds will be granted in full.
All requests for cancellation or reduction of any in-person or virtual engagement must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space or engagement, the industry partner agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space or engagement: If written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or before April 16, 2021, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee of $150; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after April 16, 2021 but before June 18, 2021, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibit/engagement fee (not just the deposit) plus a $150 processing fee; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after June 18, 2021, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibit/engagement fee. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this agreement and regardless of any re-sale of booth space/engagement cancelled by Exhibitor.
If exhibit booth space is reduced, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in the cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before April 16, 2021; if written notice is received on or after April 16, 2021 but before June 18, 2021, a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing June 19, 2021, exhibitors requesting reductions in space will receive no refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any Exhibitor after downsizing of space.
All requests for any engagement reductions, must also be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE.
Payment of Debts
Exhibitors must make required payments as noted above and participating Industry Partners must make required payments for any engagement opportunities within 45 days of purchase, but no later than July 23, 2021. Thereafter, exhibitors are further responsible for ensuring that there are no outstanding amounts owed by them to ASAE. Exhibitors may not appear virtually until payment in full is received. If payment is not received prior to the start of the conference, in-person, or virtually, ASAE will not allow for the display of engagement package, or access to their registrations.