Health Pass by CLEAR Instructions
PLEASE come prepared to share your proof of negative test.
You will not be permitted to obtain your conference badge without first showing your proof.
Masks are strongly encouraged, but optional.
Lanyards will be color-coded for your comfort level.
- Green lanyard: Shake my hand
- Yellow lanyard: Elbow bump me
- Red lanyard: Give me distance please
Have you submitted your Waiver and Personal Responsibility Form?
Each participant is required to sign the Waiver and Acknowledgment of Personal Responsibility form.
Please complete the form prior to your arrival if you have not already completed it.
Digital Verification Process
brought to you by Health Pass by CLEAR
Health Pass by CLEAR
provides a secure, digital proof of negative test results via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
Need more guidance? CLICK HERE to see detailed step-by-step instructions!
Have questions? Download THIS FAQs document!
- Download CLEAR and enroll here: Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- ASAE strongly encourages everyone to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
- Once your test record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified.
Your comfort-level is very important to us. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable attending, feel free to reach out to us at ASAEservice@asaecenter.org and we will gladly discuss other options. If current guidelines change, we will update our attendees accordingly.